Ashgate Garden Care is run by Paul and Helen Gregory. Established in 2009, Paul is a qualified arborist with a passion for gardening. Customers have included commercial and domestic gardens and sites from a few square metres up to a few hectares.
Our belief is that that our customers’ needs are of the utmost importance. Whilst we are able to advise, we prefer to listen. We have an old fashioned approach to customer service; customers are not an earning commodity, rather real people who are trustworthy and sensitive and like value for money.
We aim to be as professional as possible. As such we work to the current HSE Safety guidelines and have a public liability insurance in the unlikely event that the worst happens.
We aim to offer solutions that are the best for our customers and the environment.
What we promise:
- We don’t need the radio on to work; we work quietly and efficiently.
- Telephone punctuality is a priority – if we don’t answer leave a message on our answer machine and we WILL ring back! (The reason we are not answering is that we are probably using garden machinery such as a mower or hedge trimmer and are wearing ear defenders)
- Quotes are free of charge and valid for 30 days. We will always quote a fixed price for the job and include all materials so there are no nasty surprises.
- We’ll turn up when we said we would. If anything such as bad weather delays work you will be informed as soon as a delay can be predicted.
- We’ll tidy up afterwards.
- We’ll show respect towards you and your property.
- We won’t drink tea all morning before starting work!
We operate on the north and west side of Chesterfield including Ashgate, Brampton, Walton, Somersall, Holymoorside, Newbold, Wadshelf, Cutthorpe, Barlow, Unstone, Apperknowle, Baslow, Holmesfield, Wingerworth, Bakewell and Ashover.
We work for you and our plants
With plants timing is everything. Pruning at the wrong time of year can leave plants susceptible to disease. If it’s the wrong time of year to do a particular job, we’d rather tell you than damage your garden. We aim to work to current industry recognised ‘best practices’.
Diversity, health and safety and environmental policies
For further information, please see our terms and conditions.